The Hon 510 Series 2 Drawer Vertical File (H512) is a series of Hon files cabinet built on a solid and reliable steel platform. With a depth of 25 inches and a two drawer letter-width file, the Hon 510 Series 2 Drawer Vertical File offers a space-saving solution to any office, home office or workspace. Available at Manhattan Office Design.
As Vertical Hon Files Cabinet from HON go, the HON 510 Series 2 Drawer Vertical File Cabinet, also known as the H512, features a strong and reliable case. Clad in solid steel, the H512 is reinforced with vertical struts and a double-walled kickplate. The H512 also includes cradle suspension and high drawer sides.
Available at New York’s Hon Dealer, the H512 provides you with a solid storage solution. The H512 HON Files Cabinet is perfect for long-term, high-security document storage with the following specifications:
- Four vertical reinforcements that keep the cabinet sturdy and the drawers gliding smoothly
- 25″D cabinet which provides 23-1/2 filing inches per drawer
- Double-walled front kickplate that stands up to impact
- HON One Key core-removable locks which can be replaced as security demands change.
- Thumb latches hold drawers firmly shut
- High drawer sides accommodate hanging file folders, eliminating the need for hang rails
- Full cradle file drawer suspensions extend fully for easy access to documents
- Brushed Aluminum handles coordinate with HON 34000 series desks
- Label holders for quick and easy identification of contents
- Designed for legal-width file folders
- Adjustable wire follower
The HON 510 Series vertical files provide reliable archival storage at a very affordable price. Before you start asking yourself if it will fit in your office, remember to always measure before buying! Take into consideration these measurements in comparison to your office or the space you need a HON files cabinet.
Hon 510 Series Vertical Files measurements:
- Overall Depth: 25.0″
- Overall Height: 29.0″
- Overall Width: 18.25″
- Depth – File: 24.0″